Shinobi Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok this is my character

3 posters

Go down

Ok this is my character Empty Ok this is my character

Post by xInSaNex Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:14 am

Name: Toshiro Hyuuga

Village: Konoha

Ninja Rank: Chuunin

Clan: Hyuuga

Looks: Ok this is my character 844352

Personality: A friendly , normal guy . He is brave and he protects his friends . He never runs away from a fight .

Special Characteristics: Byakugan

Elements: Fire , Wind

Skills/Specialties: Main: Taijutsu / Sub: Medical arts

Jutsus:

Basic academy jutsus

Hakke Kuushou
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Note: Special Bloodline Technique
Hakke Kuushou is a ranged Taijutsu technique utilized by Hyuuga Neji. Extending chakra from his body, Neji will thrust his palm at his target. This will send out an invisible wave of chakra that can knock his opponent back. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.

Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Special Note: Anime Only
Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a variation of Hakke Rokujuuyonshou, a technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to make nearly double the normal 126 strikes, striking 254 times against their individual foe or opponents. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 and finally 128 times.

Hakkeshou Kaiten
Type: Defense
Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack.

If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.

Weapons:kunais 5 , shurikens 20.

History/Background Story: Toshiro was born in the Hyuuga's clan main branch . There was nothing special about him . He trained very hard and he wanted to become the greatest Hyuuga and a great shinobi. He learned some strong Hyuuga clan's jutsu and the academy jutsus. He had no interest in other jutsus so he only trained the hyuuga clan's jutsus. He wanted to help everyone so he is trying to develop medicine.

Roleplay Sample: Toshiro heads to the academy in the morning. After hours of study in the academy he heads home. After he's rested , he starts to train . He goes to the forest to train. Starts throwing kunais and shurikens at the trees , after some time of throwing kunais and shurikends, he works on his chakra contol. When he's done he goes home to work on his jutsus. When he gets home he cous to the yard to train with his felow Hyuugas. In the yard Toshiro trains with other Hyuuga clan members. They start the battle . The fight starts , the oponent throws 10 shurikens at Toshiro , but he sucesfuly blocks all the shurikens and quicly charges at him. Toshiro tries to hit the oponent , but he makes a substitution and lands a punch at Toshiro . After Toshiro stands up again , he waits for the oponent to strike and the enemy charges at him. Toshiro jumps back and quicly throws shurikens at him, but only a few of the shurikens hit him . So the battle continues . Toshiro charges in and tries to land a hit into his chakra point , but he misses and his oponent points a kunai at his neck and the battle ends . Toshiro lost today but he will have a remach. He lost but this battle helped him work on his jutsus, shurikens, kunais, chakra control and everything else. So after the battle they go rest.

So is this ok?

Last edited by xInSaNex on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:37 am; edited 4 times in total
xInSaNex
xInSaNex
Chunin
Chunin

Ninja Profile
Health:
Ok this is my character Left_bar_bleue1/1Ok this is my character Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Chakra:
Ok this is my character Left_bar_bleue1/1Ok this is my character Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Ok this is my character Empty Re: Ok this is my character

Post by Yondaime Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:45 am

Roleplay Sample needs to be a little longer.
You need to rank your jutsu.
And you need to say how many Kunai your carrying.

Your an AS you cant have any of those Jutsu. AS can only have E and D rank

Last edited by Yondaime on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Yondaime
Yondaime
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Ok this is my character Left_bar_bleue200/200Ok this is my character Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Ok this is my character Left_bar_bleue178/200Ok this is my character Empty_bar_bleue  (178/200)
Ryo:
Ok this is my character Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Ok this is my character Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post by xInSaNex Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:47 am

ok I'l make a number of kunais , but when I go to www.leafninja.com there's no rank of those jutsus Sad
xInSaNex
xInSaNex
Chunin
Chunin

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yondaime Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:49 am

hmm. Well Im afraid, I'll have to leave it for now. Until I figure out what rank they are. This char will not be approved
Yondaime
Yondaime
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Ok this is my character Left_bar_bleue200/200Ok this is my character Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Chakra:
Ok this is my character Left_bar_bleue178/200Ok this is my character Empty_bar_bleue  (178/200)
Ryo:
Ok this is my character Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Ok this is my character Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post by xInSaNex Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:15 am

Damit I realy can't have those jutsus cous they are all C and B ranks http://shinobielites.proboards105.com/index.cgi?board=acb&action=display&thread=48 here's a link if u don't believe me . Well then I'm going to change everything
xInSaNex
xInSaNex
Chunin
Chunin

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matamo Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:33 am

xInSaNex wrote:Name: Toshiro Hyuuga

Village: Konoha

Ninja Rank: Chuunin

Clan: Hyuuga

Looks: Ok this is my character 844352

Personality: A friendly , normal guy . He is brave and he protects his friends . He never runs away from a fight .

Special Characteristics: Byakugan

Elements: No elements

Skills/Specialties: Main: Taijutsu / Sub: Medical arts

Jutsus:

Basic academy jutsus

Hakke Kuushou
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Hakke Kuushou is a ranged Taijutsu technique utilized by Hyuuga Neji. Extending chakra from his body, Neji will thrust his palm at his target. This will send out an invisible wave of chakra that can knock his opponent back. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.

Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou
Special Note: Anime Only
Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a variation of Hakke Rokujuuyonshou, a technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to make nearly double the normal 126 strikes, striking 254 times against their individual foe or opponents. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 and finally 128 times.

Hakkeshou Kaiten
Type: Defense
Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack.

If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.

Weapons:kunais 5 , shurikens 20.

History/Background Story: Toshiro was born in the Hyuuga's clan main branch . There was nothing special about him . He trained very hard and he wanted to become the greatest Hyuuga and a great shinobi. He learned some strong Hyuuga clan's jutsu and the academy jutsus. He had no interest in other jutsus so he only trained the hyuuga clan's jutsus. He wanted to help everyone so he is trying to develop medicine.

Roleplay Sample: Toshiro heads to the academy in the morning. After hours of study in the academy he heads home. After he's rested , he starts to train . He goes to the forest to train. Starts throwing kunais and shurikens at the trees , after some time of throwing kunais and shurikends, he works on his chakra contol. When he's done he goes home to work on his jutsus. When he gets home he cous to the yard to train with his felow Hyuugas. In the yard Toshiro trains with other Hyuuga clan members. They start the battle . The fight starts , the oponent throws 10 shurikens at Toshiro , but he sucesfuly blocks all the shurikens and quicly charges at him. Toshiro tries to hit the oponent , but he makes a substitution and lands a punch at Toshiro . After Toshiro stands up again , he waits for the oponent to strike and the enemy charges at him. Toshiro jumps back and quicly throws shurikens at him, but only a few of the shurikens hit him . So the battle continues . Toshiro charges in and tries to land a hit into his chakra point , but he misses and his oponent points a kunai at his neck and the battle ends . Toshiro lost today but he will have a remach. He lost but this battle helped him work on his jutsus, shurikens, kunais, chakra control and everything else. So after the battle they go rest.

So is this ok?

You must have Atleast 2 Elements, And you can only base your jutsus around those elements, unless they are N/A meaning No Elements needed like Bunshin No Jutsu.
Matamo
Matamo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Ok this is my character Left_bar_bleue100/100Ok this is my character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Ok this is my character Left_bar_bleue126/200Ok this is my character Empty_bar_bleue  (126/200)
Ryo:

https://shinobigods.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down