Shinobi Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my new sword

2 posters

Go down

my new sword Empty my new sword

Post by Benoni Zetsumei Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:23 pm

Weapons Name:yaiba no futausu bjuu(sword of the two tailed demon)(also known as Night)
Type:(offensive/Defensive)both
Description: (what it does and how it works)the sword is samurai style,but has two blades close together instead on one solitary blade.This sword's abilities can only be activated by the jinkuurichi of the two tailed hydra demon.the sword has the ability to create a seal on anyone that it cuts that will prevent the user from activating demon or cursed seal or any other form of extra chakra until the seal is removed.the seal can only be removed by someone with a bjuu.This sword also allows the user to cut through anything.

Last edited by Benoni Zetsumei on Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Benoni Zetsumei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
my new sword Left_bar_bleue100/100my new sword Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
my new sword Left_bar_bleue200/200my new sword Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Ryo:
my new sword Left_bar_bleue100000/100000my new sword Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

my new sword Empty Re: my new sword

Post by Matamo Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:54 pm

Benoni Zetsumei wrote:Weapons Name:yaiba no futausu bjuu(sword of the two tailed demon)(also known as Night)
Description: (what it does and how it works)the sword is samurai style,but has two blades close together instead on one solitary blade.This sword's abilities can only be activated by the jinkuurichi of the two tailed hydra demon.the sword has the ability to absorb 10 points chakra of someone that it cuts each time that it cuts them,and seal it away inside itself.the chakra can then be pushed into the weilder or used in a concentrated blast that shoots from the tip of the sword..Also,the cuts from this blade will always leave scars.

Stealing chakra seams a little over powered Razz
Matamo
Matamo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
my new sword Left_bar_bleue126/200my new sword Empty_bar_bleue  (126/200)
Ryo:
my new sword Left_bar_bleue100000/100000my new sword Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

https://shinobigods.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Matamo Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:15 am

Benoni Zetsumei wrote:Weapons Name:yaiba no futausu bjuu(sword of the two tailed demon)(also known as Night)
Description: (what it does and how it works)the sword is samurai style,but has two blades close together instead on one solitary blade.This sword's abilities can only be activated by the jinkuurichi of the two tailed hydra demon.the sword has the ability to create a seal on anyone that it cuts that will prevent the user from activating demon or cursed seal or any other form of extra chakra until the seal is removed.the seal can only be removed by someone with a bjuu.This sword also allows the user to cut through anything.

Umm still sounds a bit to powerful but okay

Approved, But i want a 5 paragraph rp on how u got this sword etc.
Matamo
Matamo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
my new sword Left_bar_bleue126/200my new sword Empty_bar_bleue  (126/200)
Ryo:

https://shinobigods.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down