Shinobi Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader

2 posters

Go down

Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Empty Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader

Post by Sesshomaru Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:39 pm

Sesshomaru stood on the battlefield waiting for the Kazekage Pluto to arrive he was about to fight him to the death."Hurry up Pluto "Sesshomaru said looking over the horizon."If your scared to to the holy house cause blood will be split today 'Sesshomaru got into his stationary possession "ready"Sesshomaru said.
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Left_bar_bleue90/100Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Chakra:
Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Left_bar_bleue161/200Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Empty_bar_bleue  (161/200)
Ryo:
Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Empty Re: Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader

Post by Hizato Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:49 pm

The Kazekage entered the battlefield and found himself slowly walking towards his opponent. He began to whistle a little, with total disregard for his opponent. He wasn't trying to be rude, he just had other important things to do. "So your Sessho...something whatever. It seems you are prepared for battle. Well i don't want to waste your time. But since i am the last to arrive, i will let you get the first move". Pluto said as he hopped backwards a couple of feet and took his stance. "So then show what you've got". The Kazekage said daringly to his opponent. The wind blew through the are and the trees swayed in excitement. The Kazekage seemed almost ready for a showdown. But his enemy seemed well prepared, it could prove to be a fatsl mistake by the Kazekage. But only time will tell.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Left_bar_bleue100/100Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Left_bar_bleue200/200Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Ryo:
Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sesshomaru Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:56 pm

'Hm I won't waste your time"Sesshomaru said he quickly did some hand signs and summoned 6 blue chakra blades then shoot them at the Kazekage"My name is Sesshomaru by the way"Sesshomaru then went toward his opponent trailing behind his magical blades "This will be fun "Sesshomaru said as he grinned with a sense that he knew he was gonna win.

Name:Summon Swords
Effect:Sesshomaru does the needed hand signs and summons magical blade's and fling it towards a foe, piercing the enemy through sheer force of will. These blades are made of chakra and break on contact.

-8 points
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Left_bar_bleue90/100Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Chakra:
Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Left_bar_bleue161/200Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Empty_bar_bleue  (161/200)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:17 pm

"Nice introduction". Pluto said as he rolled out the way of the six blades coming towards him. He then started forming a couple of hand seals as his opponent drew closer to him. "Doku Enmu no jutsu- Venom mist". The Kazekage shouted as he set forth a poisonous mist from his mouth. Pluto then waited to see what would happen as he started retreating immediately. He was trying to create some space between him and his opponent. "I wonder how he'll death with that one. If he comes out unharmed he's better than i thought". A smirk came to Pluto's face as he took his stance and awaited a reaction from his opponent. "I need a little bit of sake right now". Pluto said as he stood there. This was also a good chance to test the Akatsuki, maybe they were a bunch of worthy opponents.

Name: Doku Enmu no jutsu- Venom mist
Range- far (10m+)
Rank- B
Element: none
Skill: Ninjutsu

Effect: After forming a set of hand seals, the user will spew a poisonous mist at their opponent. The mist contains a very potent poison. If an opponent should inhale the poison. Their health will slowly deteriorate, which will eventually result in death. The Poision from the mist are able to kill other living creatures as well.

-5 points. 195/200
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Left_bar_bleue100/100Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Left_bar_bleue200/200Kazekage vs Akatsuki leader Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sesshomaru Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:30 am

"That all you got ?"Sesshomaru asked "how pathetic,I was expecting something more but as always expectations are never met "Sesshomaru said as he did some hand seals and preformed Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough to push the toxic mist away."If that's the best you can do the sand needs some improvement"Sesshomaru said as he returned to his stationary stance his fingers making a gesture as if saying "bring it on"

Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough
Effect:Fuuton • Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing his hand to his mouth, Sesshomaru will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

-4 points 188
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:02 am

"So your a wind type? People always get cocky, when they think they have won. But who knows, maybe I'll be the one losing here today. You seem way more skilled than i am. The Sand deserves a new leader, i am a failure to the sand". The Kazekage said with a sarcastic tone. He must admit he as caught a little off guard by his opponents move. The rips on his clothing and the minor cuts on his arms showed it. He managed to hop away from the full force of the great break through technique. "Now that i now your a wind type, i will fight accordingly, until i see what else you have to offer". Pluto then started forming a couple of hand seals. "Lets play a little game shall we?". Pluto now had a fox grin on his face.

Iron sand started to flow from his mouth as he stood there. "Satetsu Enbon (Metal disks)". Pluto whispered to himself, the iron sand then formed into 50 metal disk. The disks started dancing around the kazekage as he opened his hands. "Lets see what you'll do when these things start to rain down on you". Pluto thought to himself as the metal disks were sent flying. Five disks took up flanking positions and would attack from the left. They were set up so that they would trap the opponent. Another 5 disks were sent to the right and they would aim to do the same thing as the ones on the left. Three other disks were sent behind him just in case. And another 5 were sent flying towards his head on.

Pluto then placed 3 other disks in the air just in case he decided to leap in the air. The remaining disks were left dancing around the Kazekage, the were spinning extremely fast. They spun in both a clockwise and counter clockwise manner, to ensure the Kazekages safety.

Satetsu Enbon (Metal disks)

Rank-B
Range-close/mid (0~5m) (5~10m)
Type- supplementary

The user will perform the necessary hand seals. In which a total of 50 flying disks, made from the iron sand will be sent flying. The disks are extremely sharp. The main purpose is to slice through an opponent. And if the opponent is unlucky. They could end up being beheaded. The user may use his hands to control the disks. The disks are able to attack from any angle the user pleases. -5 points 190/200
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sesshomaru Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:20 pm

"Hmm Iron Sand "Sesshomaru said as he saw the disk come closer "Do you know what element this is?"Sesshomaru preformed some hand seals then lift his arms into the air then Null Void Energy surrounded him and took the form of a large Null Void Energy Dome protecting him from the enemy's attack "I'm bored entertain me"Sesshomaru said to him self still in the dome .The dome went down and Sesshomaru was gone but he did not leave the battle he only changed his possession .He reappeared a little behind his enemy "I'm over here " Sesshomaru said as he unsheathed his sword.

Jutsu Name:Devil Warp
Type:Defensive
Effect:The user creates a purple blackish shadow that takes the form of a huge snake head that consumes the user like a shutting snake mouth the user then disappears in to the ground then appears some where else on the battle field. This jutsu is good for fast escapes and sneaking up on a opponent .The user may stay in this state for about 3 minutes while in this state melee weapons such a kunai ,shurikan have no effect on the user.The user may think of a location on the the battlefield and appear there if the user does not think of a specif location his subconscious will chose the location for the user.

Null Void Energy Shield
Effect:The user creates a oval shaped dome around himself that is made of pure Null Void Energy to protect one's self as well as others.This dome protects against melee weapons ,ninjutsu ,kenjutsu ,and taijutsu .

-13 points 175
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:33 pm

"That was a strange but effective defense. But it seems he underestimates me". Pluto though to him as he heard a voice behind him. The disks that were dancing around Pluto then attacked in the direction of the voice. Pluto shifted his weight a little so that he could see his opponent. 8 disks from the remaining 29 were sent flying towards Sesshomaru. "I guess he likes swordsmanship then. He should at least have some honor". The Kazekage thought to himself as he hopped away a little. He provided some room between him and his opponent so that he could move freely.

two of the eight disks were sent flying straight towards Sesshomaru. Another 4 were sent flying with two attacking each. From his left and right. The remaining two would aim to attack from behind. The remaining disks would surround and dance around the kazekage. This way he could use the disks to block incoming attacks.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sesshomaru Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:06 pm

"Is that really the best you can do ?I mean seriously your the Kazekage and that's the best you can do? The Sand has become weak if that's the best the Kazekage can do ?This is getting boring "Sesshomaru said as he saw the disks coming toward him "better deflect those things"Sesshomaru stab the ground with the blade and left it there then using chakra strands from his fingertips whipped out the Blades of the Six Assassins three blades connected to each hand by chakra strands .Sesshomaru began to whip the blades still connected with chakra strands at the incoming disks sending them to the ground as well to other directions "I'm Bored Entertain Me "one disk still coming toward him he retrieved his sword and deflected it back towards the Kazekage.

Weapon Name:Blades of the 6 Assassins
Type Offensive and Defensive
Description/Effect:6 blades each one specially made by 6 assassins each blade has a small skull on the handle The blades are connected by Sesshomaru's chakra and can be sheathed and unsheathed by chakra strand's from his fingertips. also he can use it to cut his enemys from far away.

Name:Tōkijin(Demon-Fighting God)
Type:Offensive
Description:Tōkijin is a sword crafted by the evil sword smith Kaijinbō from the fangs of Goshinki.It can fire off extremely powerful blasts of pure evil energy, but because it is filled with Goshinki's malice, only Sesshomaru can wield it without being controlled by it.Tōkijin can be used to blow back and injure an enemy with a powerful pinkish-purple aura, generated as the manifestation of pure hatred.The Tokijin is almost unbreakable.
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:27 pm

The Kazekage watched carefully as his opponent deflected his attacks. One of the Kazekage's own disks were sent flying back towards him. And on a whim he simply stopped it and smiled as he looked at his opponent. The disks were aimed at Sesshomaru again but they didn't attack. The disks what were knock away stayed down. And the others simply positioned themselves around the Kazekage. The Kazekage looked in the direction of Sesshomaru. He had knocked a couple of disks down. The Kazekage were looking at the two disks that were supposed to attack from behind. They were just in the right place, positioned right behind Sesshomaru. Like this he could catch him off guard using Sesshomaru's blind spot to his advantage. The expression on Pluto's face didn't change as he didn't give anything away.

Pluto then sent the disk he had stopped earlier back at Sesshomaru. This would be the perfect distraction for Pluto. While he concentrated on the disk attacking from the front. The other two that were behind Sesshomaru were sent towards him also. From the looks of it, this would be the perfect attack. This was surely a test of skills and a warrior's wits.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sesshomaru Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:47 pm

Sesshomaru sheathed his blade "you know what the same attack gets boring after a while i know that your trying to conserve energy and make me waste mine"Sesshomaru then chuckled "not only will that not work but you will be defeated .If you show me a good fight then i might spare your life"Sesshomaru did the same move as before with his assassin blades but this time he began to spin quickly making the blades circle him he then moved his fingers into a award possession making the blades now move in different possession circling him even faster and then as the disk came closer the blades extended further .The disk's stayed on course "Perfect "Sesshomaru whispered it to him self .His blades now made gaps and as the disk was about to enter caught it and flung it toward the desk behind himself ."To Easy those disk have the sent of iron sand and also make a strange sound when hey disrupt the wind"
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:25 pm

"OK i guess playtime is over. You found out my little game. I am sorry i should take you way more seriously. But i can't help but notice that you like to boast about how good you are. You even made a couple of threats, which i found uncalled for. Especially since i don't play on dying anytime soon". Pluto said as he took his stance and started forming a couple of hand seals. The metal disks then broke down back into regular iron sand. The disks that were knocked down also turned into sand also. They started mixing with the earth to create more sand.

"Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique". Pluto shouted as the area where Sesshomaru stand enveloped in darkness. The iron sand then started creeping in. It would attempt to catch, Sesshomaru in the desert coffin technique. It should work in the complete darkness. Pluto could see what was going on, but it would be the same for his opponent. Pluto already made sure that iron sand came in high volumes. This would ensure that his opponent didn't detect it by simply smelling or hearing. It would be far too close and too much for him to react effectively. At least that's what the Kazekage were hoping to happen.

Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Supplementary

Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat. -8 points 182/200
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sesshomaru Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:54 pm

The darkness began to come and started to envelop him with the darkness of the void .Sesshomaru stood there calmly waiting for the perfect moment he did something nobody would normally do he took out his old Reatisho 7 headband and placed it over his eyes "You know learning the art of swordsmanship is something that takes years of practice and endurance.This art has heighten my senses and my skills.I learned from many teachers, they each showed me something important one showed me that the blade is a extension of your body another showed me what honor means when you are a warrior .One very important man should me that no matter what disabilities you have nothing can destroy your will .That man was blind and he showed me how to fight blind as well .So all I have to say is I welcome the darkness"Sesshomaru quickly disappeared from the darkness but still wearing the headband dropped out of the sky with Tokijin "Helm Breaker"He yelled as he drooped from the sky above Pluto not knowing if he had escaped the Genjutsu or not he didn't really care as long as hit something or someone .He was still dropping out of the sky not knowing if he was near his enemy or if he was completely off target.

Helm Breaker
Effect: Sesshomaru will disappear then drop out of the sky with the Tokijin without warning and slice through anything below him.

-4 points 171
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:36 pm

"What the hell is he doing. After all that talking about fighting blind and he starts jumping around". Pluto said as his opponent were still in the darkness. Pluto then started forming a couple of hand seals. "Satetsu Shigure - Iron Sand Autumnal Showers". Pluto said as the small but deadly clumbs moved intothe direction of his opponent. The Kazekage looked on, wondering just whtat will his opponent do to escape death.

Pluto stood there ready as he took up a battle stance. He was preparing for the worst to come now. Maybe he didn't have to depending on the outcome of his jutsu. But in any case, it was always a bad idea to underestimate an opponent.
Satetsu Shigure - Iron Sand Autumnal Showers

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack

Satetsu Shigure is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Sandaime Kazekage. Using his body's special ability to change his chakra into a magnetic field, Sandaime Kazekage could form the sand into small piercing clumps which could rain down on his opponent. Because of the deadliness of the attack, a ninja must do all they can to avoid it, rather than make any attempt to block it.

-8 points 174/200
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down