Shinobi Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nakashi at the ramen shop

2 posters

Go down

Nakashi at the ramen shop Empty Nakashi at the ramen shop

Post by Nakashi Enzro Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:59 am

Nakashi arrived at the ramen shop to get some thing to eat. He then decided to send out his clone to check on the security of the sand just to make sure everything was in place. He then made couple had seals and said "Doton Bunshin-earth clone jutsu". The earth Clone then set off to scan the area just outside the village. He then turned to the ramen shop and ordered two ramen back to back as he was hungry then ever. "Well i guess its time to eat and stuff this tummy of mine" said Nakashi as he decided to dig in and eat. After he was finish he would head over to the training area to work on couple jutsu that he wanted to polish up on but there would be something troublesome coming his way as he didnt know what information his clone would give him when he returned.
chakra points-75/150
Dotan Bunshin-Earth clone technique
Ranked B
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m),
Type: Attack
This is an earth clone jutsu that is used by i to confused enemies it can be used to attack enemies or as a substitution.
Nakashi Enzro
Nakashi Enzro
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Nakashi at the ramen shop Left_bar_bleue160/160Nakashi at the ramen shop Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)
Chakra:
Nakashi at the ramen shop Left_bar_bleue150/150Nakashi at the ramen shop Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Ryo:
Nakashi at the ramen shop Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Nakashi at the ramen shop Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Nakashi at the ramen shop Empty Re: Nakashi at the ramen shop

Post by Dustin Azataku Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:58 pm

Yawning as he walked through town, he arrived at the ramen shop. Having a big grin on his face he entered the ramen shop for some food. Looking at the owner. " Hey can I get an Extra Large Miso Ramen and an Extra Large Chicken Ramen? " Dustin smiled as he knew the Owner well. Looking and seeing Nakashi made him smile. Tossing the owner more than enough to pay for his and Nakashi, he smiled sitting infront of Nakashi. " Hello Captain Nakashi. " Dustin looked at the ramen and started to chow on the Miso first.
Dustin Azataku
Dustin Azataku
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Nakashi at the ramen shop Left_bar_bleue100/100Nakashi at the ramen shop Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Nakashi at the ramen shop Left_bar_bleue150/150Nakashi at the ramen shop Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Ryo:
Nakashi at the ramen shop Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Nakashi at the ramen shop Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakashi Enzro Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:59 pm

There was a big smile on Nakashi face as his friend came just in time to pay for his meal. "Thanks very much Dustin san i didn't expect that of you. I hope you're not doing it just because you're the vice captain now are you" asked Nakashi as he was just playing around with Dustin. He then tried to get up but had to sit back down as he was stuff as a turkey. "WoW i didn't expect this to happen myabe i over did it... be careful Dustin san this ramen is lethal very lethal said Nakashi as he sat back down trying to relax after a good meal.
Nakashi Enzro
Nakashi Enzro
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Nakashi at the ramen shop Left_bar_bleue160/160Nakashi at the ramen shop Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Azataku Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:43 am

Looking at Nakashi he smiled. " Ah, you caught me. " Dustin joked right along with Nakashi. " Lethal you say? " He looked at his Miso Ramen. " I'm scared... " He chuckled. Taking a big bite out of his ramen, he smiled. " So when do you think we'll be having missions and such? I'm really getting bored roaming town.. I want some action... To make some new Art.. "
Dustin Azataku
Dustin Azataku
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Nakashi at the ramen shop Left_bar_bleue100/100Nakashi at the ramen shop Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakashi Enzro Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:18 pm

"Yup i'm pretty bored too myself but at least we can look forward to be alive today.. plus i've got a feeling that something is about to happen soon when times like this is peaceful someone always wants to disturbe the peace" said Nakashi as he had a serious look on his face. "But you're second in command now and you will select mission and help arrange the squad for me as well. We both have responsiblity now and we must protect the sand now matter what. Beside if you have any information about any rouge ninjas going around the sand let me and the kazekage know as there is something going on" said Nakashi as he looked at his friend. He then got up and decided it was time to do some paper work. "Well Dustin san i'll be leaving now i hear those papers calling out for me to be stamped and posted said Nakashi as he headed for his office.
Nakashi Enzro
Nakashi Enzro
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down