Shinobi Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Empty Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die)

Post by Sesshomaru Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:21 pm

Sesshomaru stood at the Valley of the End standing ,waiting on top of the crumbling statue of the great Uchiha Madara one of his personal hero's .He waited for his enemy that would soon appear his enemy is no other then the Kazekage Pluto .He would of course appear on the summit of Senju Hashirama the first Hokage ."So you have finally arrived ?I was wondering if you were gonna show up .So you want control of the Akatsuki ?Is that it?You wanna take my control over the Akatsuki ?"Sesshomaru said starring at the Senju Hashimara statue "Funny how this will play out ?"Sesshomaru smirked "Not only will you not take over control of the Akatsuki but you will cause a war to boot"Sesshomaru smirk disappeared and his regular expression came back "Don't worry Hell isn't that bad"
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Left_bar_bleue90/100Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Chakra:
Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Left_bar_bleue161/200Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Empty_bar_bleue  (161/200)
Ryo:
Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Empty Re: Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die)

Post by Hizato Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:10 pm

Appearing suddenly in a swirl of sand. The Kazekage had a foxy grin on his face. There was something off about him, perhaps the expression on his face showed too much enjoyment. "It seems your a very punctual person. Sorry i didn't arrive to kill you sooner". Pluto said as the wind blew through the area. The sound of the waterfall were most soothing to him. "I must say i couldn't have chosen a better location than this". The Kazekage said with a smile on his face as he stood on the statue of the great Hokage. "I will however give you the chance to attack first. Think of it as an apology for making you wait this long" Pluto said as he stood there waiting for his opponent to make his move.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Left_bar_bleue100/100Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Left_bar_bleue200/200Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Ryo:
Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Empty Re: Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die)

Post by Sesshomaru Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:31 pm

"This will be fun please put up a fight so you can at least die with honor or do you think you can really beat me?"Sesshomaru then grew silent for a moment"Funny how we chose to fight in this location the Valley of the End .This isn't even our nation "Sesshomaru chuckled "But I guess we won't have to pay for the damage ."Sesshomaru drew a kunai then threw it a high speeds toward the kazekage ."Uchiha Madara ,Senju Hashimara ,Uzamaki Naruto ,and Uchiha Sasuke fought here .Now we fight here Pluto Iron sand and Sesshomaru of The Holy Fang.This will be fun"Sesshomaru said .
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Left_bar_bleue90/100Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Chakra:
Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Left_bar_bleue161/200Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Empty_bar_bleue  (161/200)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:43 pm

"I do intend to put up a fight. Just don't let me down with your inferior fighting skills". Its seems both men were quite witty as well. Throwing insults at each other sets an even better atmosphere for their fight. "All those who have fought here before made something of it. So let us do the same, lets put on a show for the history books". The Kazekage said as his opponent threw a kunai towards him. Using his reflexes the Kazekage simply shifted his body weight. The kunai then went past him. But from the sound of things, the kunai had a lot of power behind it. "I guess thats one way to start a fight". Pluto said as he looked at his opponent. The expression on his face said it all. "Please don't tell that is all you have to offer? At least be serious about this". The Kazekage said as he took his stance.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Left_bar_bleue100/100Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Left_bar_bleue200/200Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sesshomaru Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:54 pm

"Please do you really think that's the best I can do ?And Yes lets put on a show for the ages "Sesshomaru took his fighting stance "Years from now they will look at this fight and want to be as strong as us.Whatever happens I happy to have fought you "Sesshomaru quickly jumped from Uchiha Madara's Statues head and began to build Null Void Energy .In his right was his father's signature move "Devil Sphere"He yelled as he began to get close to Senju Hashimara with the might of pure evil in his hands.The impact would surely do some damage to Senju Hashimara statues if not Pluto himself.

Jutsu Name:Null Void Energy Sphere(Devil Sphere)
Effect:The User builds up Null void energy into the shape of a sphere then charges at the enemy with the sphere.The moment the sphere hits, the sphere will shrink then it will grow again the size and power change cause's the enemy to go flying while the user is pushed back.The more Null Void Energy put in the bigger the sphere will be but the user can only put in so much without hurting him self.

Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:11 pm

Pluto smirked at the words from his opponent, the man then suddenly launched himself towards the Kazekage. It was rather careless in the Kazekage's eyes to attack him head on like that. Pluto then let the iron sand flow from his mouth quickly as he smirked at his foolish opponent. "Satetsu Shigure - Iron Sand Autumnal Showers". Pluto shouted as deadly clumps of iron sand rushed forth towards his opponent. Pluto then hopped backward just in case. Maybe he didn't need to. In his mind it was already over for his opponent. The Kazekage then waited to see the devastation of his attack to his opponent.

It had been the first time in a long time since he started off with a high level jutsu. Perhaps it showed the seriousness of the situation. But an opponent in mid air, is a dead opponent when facing Pluto. Especially his current opponent, he attacked foolishly. But the kazekage were however interested to see how he'll avoid his predicament.

Satetsu Shigure - Iron Sand Autumnal Showers

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack

Satetsu Shigure is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Sandaime Kazekage. Using his body's special ability to change his chakra into a magnetic field, Sandaime Kazekage could form the sand into small piercing clumps which could rain down on his opponent. Because of the deadliness of the attack, a ninja must do all they can to avoid it, rather than make any attempt to block it.

-7 Cp 193/200
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sesshomaru Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:27 pm

"Hmm "Sesshomaru said wide eyed at the attack coming toward him "Nice"Sesshomaru said thats the only word he could come up with for the attack "This isn't gonna be easy is it ?"Sesshomaru grinned "I wouldn't like it any other way Pluto"Sesshomaru dropped down still having the Devil Sphere in hand he had disperse it this only takes about 12 seconds .He saw that the enemys attack was getting closer as he gained speed Sesshomaru was running out of options but he was not beaten yet he did some hand seals and used " Hitei Mushou - Flying Nail Mist Pierce"as fast as he could he said as many Flying Nails emitted from his mouth .The Attack stopped some of the clumps but a few still hit him .He started to bleed a little from his left shoulder and a little more from his right arm.

Jutsu Name:Hitei Mushou - Flying Nail Mist Pierce
Effect:Ninpou - Hitei Mushou is Ninjutsu technique . After forming the needed handseal, Sesshomaru will emit a flying mist of small nails from his mouth. These small nails can travel towards his opponent at quite a distance.

-5 Chakra
-4 Health
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:48 pm

(Your on the water now right? If not let me know and I'll edit my post)

Pluto smirked as the remainder of his opponent's jutsu crashed into the face of the Senju statue. Now walking towards the edge of the statue and looking down at his opponent he smiled. "It seems I managed to do some damage. This should be interesting". But it didn't seem like that Kazekage were finished yet. With the raw form of his iron sand pouring forth. The Kazekage decided to follow up on his attack. He didn't want to give his opponent anytime to recuperate at all. Besides this was a battle between enemies in which only the strong survives. Forming a couple of hand seals the raw form of the iron sand began to mold itself now.

"Satetsu Enbon -Metal disks". Pluto whispered as 50 of these disks formed from the iron sand. Pluto looked at Sesshomaru intently, with nothing but evil desires in his eyes. Using one of the disks as a platform, Pluto stepped unto it. He was now floating on the disks in the air looking down at his opponent. Using the remainder of the metal disks carefully positioned around him. A total of 12 metal disks were dropped into the water. But they weren't the main danger now. The disks sank to the bottom of the water, they would be used at the appointed time for attack. They will however slowly move themselves into position each time.

Using the rest of the disks, Pluto positioned five disks around him. He used the remaining 32 disks to set up his attack. The kazekage then used 10 disks to attack his opponent head on. four disks were sent towards Sesshomaru, with two each attacking from his left and right side. Another two were made to go and attack from behind. From the reminding four from the ten that were sent forth. Two would use a frontal assault while the other two attack from above. This would then give the 12 disks that were dropped into the water the chance to attack, while he was distracted with the ones above the water. The other disks were made to keep their position around Pluto until they were needed for anything.

Satetsu Enbon (Metal disks)

Rank-B
Range-close/mid (0~5m) (5~10m)
Type- supplementary

The user will perform the necessary hand seals. In which a total of 50 flying disks, made from the iron sand will be sent flying. The disks are extremely sharp. The main purpose is to slice through an opponent. And if the opponent is unlucky. They could end up being beheaded. The user may use his hands to control the disks. The disks are able to attack from any angle the user pleases.

-6 CP 187/200
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sesshomaru Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:28 am

((I was plummeting so yeah im at the water ))
Sesshomaru landed on the water he ripped of his Akatsuki cloak "That all you got?"Sesshomaru smirked with a little blood coming from his lip "Let me show you true power"Sesshomaru saw the incoming disk's .Sesshomaru raised his hands and in matter of seconds he was completely surrounded by Null Void Energy "Null Void Energy Shield" Sesshomaru said to himself The Metal disks crash on impact with Null Void Energy."Today the heavens cry but not tears of water but tears of death"Sesshomaru said this as he did many hand signs within the Null Void Energy Shield .It began to rain a little then a heavy acid rain began to fall "Acid Rain"the rain began to melt everything it came in contact with it melted trees and stones .This attack would surely be hard to defend especially with Iron Sand ."There is no escape"Sesshomaru said.

Acid Rain
Effect:The Sesshomaru does the needed hand seals and creates a powerful toxic rain that has the properties of Sesshomaru's Acid Touch,Toxic Flower Claw,and Light Whip.This acid rain can burn or melt just about anything that comes in contact with it .It requires lots of chakra to maintain it.

Null Void Energy Shield
Effect:The user creates a oval shaped dome around himself that is made of pure Null Void Energy to protect one's self as well as others.This dome protects against melee weapons ninjutsu ,kenjutsu ,and taijutsu .

-17 Chakra
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:56 am

Pluto watched as his attack were deflected by his opponent. "That Null void nonsense of yours will be troublesome". Pluto said as he felt what seemed like rain fell on his shoulder. Not wanting to take any chances, Pluto used the ramaining Metal diskas around him to quickly reform them into his metal dome. "Satetsu-Tengai-Metal dome". Pluto said as the dome formed around him. But soon after, he heard something sizzling on the outside of his dome. "This is acid damn it". Pluto said as he used the magnetic pull from his iron sand to slam it into the face on the senju statue. It would seem the kazekage were trying to hid himself in the statue this time. "I can't believe I'm destroying such a great statue. But its needed if don't want to be burned by Acid". . Pluto thought to himself as the dome dug deeper into the statue reaching down towards the stomach.

Knowing that the statue were connected to what seems like a cliff. Pluto used the dome to move out the back of the statue and into the ground the statue were attached to. Now feeling safe inside his dome deep into the ground. The Kazekage started forming a set of hand seals. "Dochuu Eigyo - Underground Fish Projection". Plut said as he left his metal dome to go else where. He wouldn't show himself, but he positioned himself where he could see Sesshomaru standing on the water. "Its time to play a game". Pluto said with a smirk on his face. He then pulled out his death flute to play a certain tune for his opponent.

"Myujikaru kansei- Musical trap". Pluto then played a melody that could be heard throughout the Valley. But this was not just a melody for someone to dance to. It was infact hypnosis. His opponent were in trouble now with this type of genjutsu. But one had to admit, both fighters had away of testing each other.

Spoiler:
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sesshomaru Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:23 pm

"Hm"Sesshomaru said with a smirk as he heard the flute "Trying for genjutsu "Sesshomaru said as he began to fall under the spell ."it won't work "Sesshomaru said trying to keep hope alive "Damn Damn Damn"Sesshomaru said he took a kunai and stabbed his thigh "AHH".He was released from the genjutsu but not entirely at least not until the flute was broken ."Devil warp "Sesshomaru disappeared from sight but still in the Valley of the End .He then took out some makeshift ear plugs made of cloth .he wasn't entirely sure if they would work or not ."They will have to do for now.Damn Pluto and his bloody flute no head on attacks for now"Sesshomaru was pissed.

Jutsu Name:Devil Warp
Type:Defensive
Effect:The user creates a purple blackish shadow that takes the form of a huge snake head that consumes the user like a shutting snake mouth the user then disappears in to the ground then appears some where else on the battle field. This jutsu is good for fast escapes and sneaking up on a opponent .The user may stay in this state for about 3 minutes while in this state melee weapons such a kunai ,shurikan have no effect on the user.The user may think of a location on the the battlefield and appear there if the user does not think of a specif location his subconscious will chose the location for the user.

chakra -5

health-6
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:54 pm

"Its seems he got away this time. This is a game of patience. But if he keeps me waiting for too long i may fall asleep from boredom". Made sure to keep himself hidden. The sound from his flute would be played in away, so that it would be difficult to tell his location. The Kazekage were motionless as he tried predicting where his opponent would show up. "How long will you keep me waiting Sesshomaru? Well he needs to by himself sometime for now. I can't imagine him to be in good shape. He got hit by my Autumnal showers, plus he just stabbed himself.". Pluto had a smirk on his face as he stayed hidden.

The Kazekage were now playing the waiting game with his opponent. "If anything I'm more worried about those historical statutes being destroyed. But I guess that's what a battle is all about. Oh well this is the fire country so why should i care. Or maybe i should. Oh well i don't". Several thoughts came to mind. But only one stood out for him. And that were to find and eliminate his opponent.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yondaime Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:27 pm

Minato was sat in his office bored out of his ass, He had finally finished the paperwork and was taking his well deserved break. However an ANBU runs through his door, "Hokage-Sama, Something is happening at The Valley Of The End, Two people are fighting, We have comfirmed that they are, The Kazekage Pluto and Sesshomaru, An Akatsuki member". Minato nods and keeps moving, He exits his office and with fast and silent pace makes his way towards The Valley Of The End. Demizo's son...... Minato was torn, does he help the Kazekage? Or his Mentors Son?. He leaves the village without notice. He arrives at the Valley Of The End and see's the fight. He performs a handsign sequence, Stealth Walk engages, He chooses to observe for a moment, he remains hidden from sight and sound.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Left_bar_bleue178/200Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Empty_bar_bleue  (178/200)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sesshomaru Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:01 pm

"I better think of a plan ,"Sesshomaru said as he took a hold of the Yamato "Father what should I do give my guidance"Then it came to him "Perfect" Sesshomaru got up and then pricked his finger and began to summon Serberus ."Serberus lets show him our true power"Serberus Roared ."Togeather we will show them our true power of Beast over Beast"Serberus let Sesshomaru on his back .

Serberus (Spawn of Cerberus)
Description:A Smaller version of Cerberus that only Sesshomaru can summon because of his heritage.Serberus is a large three headed dog that works in sync with Sesshomaru's Demon dog form together they can do a large number of combined attack .Serberus can breath Ice,fire,and lighting from each mouth.

Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:29 pm

Lucifer appeared ontop of the ancient statues with Koutei by his side."It seems that the fight has already started".Lucifer then heres the giant roar coming not far from the area."Well I guess thats where we are heading Koutei, so lets go!" Lucifer then jumps off the statue and heads towards the source of the roar."This is very interesting dont you think Koutei?" Lucifer smiles and puts his hand on his sword as he travels towards the impeding danger.

Last edited by Lucifer on Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucifer
Lucifer
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Left_bar_bleue140/140Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:47 pm

"What the hell is going, that most be a dangerous beast to let out a roar like that". Pluto then sensed that someone else had arrived in the area. He didn't want to give away his location yet, so he stayed quit for the time being. "There is something off about this whole thing. I can't say i like it one bit. But maybe it will make things even more interesting". Pluto said to himself, still not emerging from his hiding spot. Pluto were however anxious too see what had let out that devastation roar he heard earlier. Something tells him he might be in for a rude awakening now.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yondaime Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:57 am

Minato appears in full view, looking in the direction of the loud roar, He was slightly unerved by it, but remained stood. He then racks his brain and begins to think once more, The Kazekage? Or Demizo's son. He then made a choice, A choice that could change everything....He would side with The Akatsuki member. He then pulls out a kunai and twirls it, ready for battle. Despite it being just a kunai, Minato was more then capable of causing some serious damage with it.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Left_bar_bleue178/200Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Empty_bar_bleue  (178/200)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sesshomaru Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:14 pm

"Ready Serberus ?"Serberus sniffed the air as he smelled something "Serberus whats wrong ?"Serberus growled "So you since it too .It seems we have some new enemy and a possible ally "Sesshomaru began to think "This will surely make this fight more interesting "Sesshomaru and Serberus quickly rushed from there hiding spot in the cave behind the waterfall .Sesshomaru quickly ran into the forest with Serberus projecting his howl so it would sound like they had greater number along the way he saw Minato standing there .Serberus picked him up with his tail and put him on his back "Hello Minato glad to see that you could make it?So are you gonna help me or kill me ?"
Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yondaime Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:17 pm

Minato remained calm as he was lifted, His only reaction being a slight cough. He turn to Sesshomaru with the kunai still in hand, "Im am going to help you kill Pluto, You are the son of my Mentor, He is the reason I am Hokage, So I owe him alot". Minato gets into a battle stance.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:28 pm

Lucifer stops his movements as he hears the roar in the forest."It sounds their are more of them then I thought or is it just a trick? I guess it doesn't matter".Lucifer then begins to travel towards the source of the roar and pulls out two kunai."Lets hope the kazekage is alright, lets hurry Koutei!" Lucifer then speeds up towards the place where the roars are coming from.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Left_bar_bleue140/140Sesshomaru vs Pluto :Last Stand ,No Mercy(interfere and die) Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:45 pm

"What is he doing here?". The Kazekage had a surprised look on his face as he saw the emergence of the Leaf's Hokage. "It seems he is even here for a fight also. It doesn't matter, I will eliminate them both then". Pluto then started rising from the ground just a couple of meters away from the Hokage. "I didn't expect to see you here. May i ask what is your business here?". Pluto asked with a foxy grin on his face. "Don't tell me your holding a grudge or something. perhaps you want revenge for what i did to your mentor, Demizo. He was an idiot so what did you expect to come of him?". Pluto were really trying to get Minato angry as he stood there.

The Kazekage were however on his guard as he stood there ready. Just in case the hokage wanted to give into his taunts. "If you don''t mind i have a certain person by the name of Sesshomaru to kill. I even heard he was the son of your mentor. Noticed i said was, since from now on he will only be a memory to others". Pluto said as he looked at the man standing before him.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yondaime Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:18 pm

A Scowl forms across Minato's face, he was about to attack, But he bites his tonuge hard, It was hard for him not to. He knew the Kazekage was trying to anger him so he would lose reason and attack without thinking, It wouldnt work on him however. Minato bit his tonuge, "You are pathetic for thinking these insults will get to me, They wont. And my buissness here is, I am going to save Sesshomaru. He is the son of My Mentor Demizo, I own him alot, And letting his son die wouldnt be good would it?". Minato drew a second kunai and readied a battle stance once more
Yondaime
Yondaime
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:30 pm

"Oh i see, if that's the case then you will perish along with him". Pluto said as he too got ready for battle. The Kazekage too pulled out two kunais and took his stance. "Its time Hokage san". Pluto said as he held the kunais in his hands. He then threw one of the kunais at his opponent with considerable force behind it. A smirk came to Pluto's face as he looked at hokage. He tried anticipating his reaction to it. "I wonder how good are you with taijutsu". . The Kazekage thought to himself. It had been a while since he had a taijutsu contest with anyone. Everyone these days seem to like the prospects of power over skill.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yondaime Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:34 pm

Minato smirks as the kunai zooms towards him, Almost effortlessly he quickly repalces his kunai and catches Plutos with his index finger, it spins twice before stopping he laughs and drops it to the ground. He then assumes a Taijustu stance and beckons for Pluto to fight, "A plain fist and foot fight....We shall see who is stronger"
Yondaime
Yondaime
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:48 pm

"Get real, you should already know the answer to that". Pluto said with a smirk on his face. He then started moving towards his opponent. As soon as he got there he would start by swiping his kunai at his opponent 's throat. After which a kick would be aimed at his stomach, followed by several quick punches towards the upper torso of his opponent. "This should be interesting in deed. I've been longing for a fight like this. I hope he doesn't spoil my fun now. He better not, or else i will have no choice but to give him a swift death". Pluto thought to himself. Its been a while since he did anything like this really. No wonder he seemed so excited about it. But now he had to wonder, when his other opponent would show up.
Hizato
Hizato
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next