Shinobi Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Itami Clan

2 posters

Go down

Itami Clan Empty Itami Clan

Post by Akihiro Hiro Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:31 pm

My clan's name is the Itami clan. I made up this clan because when I tried to get into the Uchiha clan on my other profile, all the positions were filled up.

I named my clan the Itami clan because I like what the word stands for. Itami stands for nature. All the jutsu's are related to Itami because they are a nature clan. They hate outsiders, but are like brothers to one another.

When a member of the clan is born, they start out life in the wilderness, then grow with their animal of choice. For example, my character ran away, and was raised by neko's (cats). After the find their animal, they start this process where the child and the animal become one, putting all their knowledge into one another. Once this happens, the child is able to create their own jutsu's related to the animal. On rare occasions, the animal they train with is bound to the child, so they can never sepperate from one another. Some people in the Itami clan are known to create up to twenty jutsu's.

Akihiro Hiro

Back to top Go down

Itami Clan Empty Re: Itami Clan

Post by Matamo Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:47 pm

Akihiro Hiro wrote:My clan's name is the Itami clan. I made up this clan because when I tried to get into the Uchiha clan on my other profile, all the positions were filled up.

I named my clan the Itami clan because I like what the word stands for. Itami stands for nature. All the jutsu's are related to Itami because they are a nature clan. They hate outsiders, but are like brothers to one another.

When a member of the clan is born, they start out life in the wilderness, then grow with their animal of choice. For example, my character ran away, and was raised by neko's (cats). After the find their animal, they start this process where the child and the animal become one, putting all their knowledge into one another. Once this happens, the child is able to create their own jutsu's related to the animal. On rare occasions, the animal they train with is bound to the child, so they can never sepperate from one another. Some people in the Itami clan are known to create up to twenty jutsu's.

Go by the template
Matamo
Matamo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Health:
Itami Clan Left_bar_bleue100/100Itami Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Itami Clan Left_bar_bleue126/200Itami Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (126/200)
Ryo:
Itami Clan Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Itami Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

https://shinobigods.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down