Shinobi Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite

2 posters

Go down

Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Empty Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite

Post by kaniala Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:36 am

Hey thanks for the invite seeker, I am stumped on naruto rpg cuz they saying I cannot be a Uchiha so I have to change my guy there..... I will try my best here as a Uchiha if there is still room?
kaniala
kaniala
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health:
Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Left_bar_bleue1/1Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Chakra:
Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Left_bar_bleue1/1Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Ryo:
Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Empty welcome

Post by Lucifer Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:31 am

Welcome to the site and, yes there is still room in the uchiha clan
Lucifer
Lucifer
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health:
Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Left_bar_bleue100/100Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Left_bar_bleue140/140Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Ryo:
Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Back to top Go down

Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Empty where to start?

Post by kaniala Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:42 am

ok so where do I start to do my rp? I just need a idea so I can start my adventure...
kaniala
kaniala
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Health:
Chakra:
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Empty RE:where to start?

Post by Lucifer Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:33 am

well first you have to make your character, you can make your character in ninja registration, make sure to follow the template giving to you.
Lucifer
Lucifer
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Profile
Health:
Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Left_bar_bleue100/100Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Left_bar_bleue140/140Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Ryo:

Back to top Go down

Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite Empty Re: Hello I am new here... wassuup Seeker thanks for the invite

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum